Hi, I'm 14 years old, and like most guys I get boners at the most awkward times. It gets on my nerves and sometimes flat out embarrasses me. I'm sure you guys all experience this and if you opened this blog your looking for help.
So this basically this blog is dedicated to providing tips and tricks for either hiding or getting rid of boners. I will post my own list of things you can do, but by all means feel free and please post your own tips and tricks also.
My list (no particular order):
#1. (works best for me) Take a deep breath hold for about two seconds, breath out slowly and let your shoulders relax fully, keep you shoulders relaxed and take another deep breath, hold for about 30 seconds ( do it discreetly or people will look at you funny...lol >. > . This works by slowing down your heart and reducing blood pressure in your body and of course your penis. Feel free to repeat these steps and many times as it takes.
#2. This is a very common one, think of something gross. I think of this disgusting I saw in my health book of maggots in someones head...ew makes me wanna throw up thinking about it...but its better then reading a report to the class with a boner.
#3. Pull under where down slightly so that the waits band holds down your boner.
a.) Pretending to tuck in your shirt.
b.) Pretend to be digging in your pocket.
c.) Do it as fast as possible when no ones looking.
#4.Distract yourself bye doodling, thinking about a memory..anything really, the worst thing you can do is think about your boner.
#5. Always make sure you penis is pointing straight up when you slide your undies on :D
That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope this helps, and please post you tips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment